WHAT WE DO
FIT Humanity strengthens education systems by means by use of ICT models, infrastructure that is aimed at supporting multiple schools to share tutors or teachers. Schools are equipped with internet enabled gadgets, lessons are programmed and schedule a given at the sometime in all schools registered for the service.
In Uganda, we are developing a low cost education platform that can be sponsored differed individuals, development partners; to support the content digitalization, connectivity of schools and regular maintain for the schools in rural areas.
The program choices are implemented as complimentary solutions to the ministry of education in the target districts. FIT Humanity’s education projects contribute to the specific goals of Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG 4): ‘Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all’.
The key areas of performance are:-
- Lowering the cost of access to primary and secondary level education
- Digitalizing of the educational content for primary and secondary level education
- increase equal access to primary and secondary level education for girls and boys;
- make learning environments safer;
- Increase the quality of education, as a result of which learning outcomes of children improve.
We work with a selected number of schools or organization to support schools based on availability of the funds and sponsoring partnerships.